- Bar exam application.
- Pay my bills (some of which are late).
- Download study software for section of the CPA exam that I failed (yep, got the results).
- Study with new software, for at least an hour.
- Do laundry.
- Put away laundry.
- Vacuum up Rupert's hair, that's EVERYWHERE from the scratching.
- Cancel Rupert's dermatologist appointment, because he IS getting better, and now that I have to take both sections of the exam over again, I can't afford it.
- Email 6 people back that I've ignored for the past couple of days.
- Some how try to fit in a yoga class at 4:00.
- Take shower, so I can show my nasty face in said yoga class.
- Make time to watch the Closing Ceremonies.
Oh dear. I better get to work.
Swimming upstream swimming upstream
Fightin' every inch of the way for a poor boy's dream
Things'll get rough times'll get lean
But the only choice you got is to keep swimming upstream
-Ricky Van Shelton