- 12:07 am: Received AMAZING news that I'd passed Financial!!
- 1:40 am: Went to sleep after watching two good episodes of Sex and the City
- 9:20 am: Ordered a chicken biscuit at Chick Fil A, along with a medium coffee and large iced tea. Not only did they actually get my order right this time (a first!), they also "accidentally" poured me a large coffee instead! Upgrade - free of charge! One can never have too much caffeine!
- 10:15 am: Sam's blog post made me smile.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am: Long overdue catch-up call with Boss Lady. (Yes, there's a Boss Lady, too, but I don't do much work for her anymore, so you never hear about her. She's AWESOME though and I love her to death! How did I get 3 bosses that are great to work for?? I'm lucky, I guess! Now, if I didn't have to deal with charge hours or mandatory overtime, I'd have the perfect job...) She told me that she'd go to the Soirée with me!!! Yay! Chocolaty goodness!!
- 11:30 am - 2:00 pm: Hum along. Receive many congrats from friends on my CPA exam feat. :)
- 2:40 pm: Go to bank to close accounts. They actually don't give me crap! Pay off one of my credit cards. SWEEET.
- 3:05 pm: Subway employee (who's young and kinda cute) tells me I'm GORGEOUS. Love it!
- 3:30 pm: Get to the hairdresser's for an appointment. My hairdresser is a riot and I love going to visit him! He does a great job cutting my hair, too. First thing he tells me when I walk in the door is how skinny I look. This day just keeps getting better!
- 4:20 pm: Return to office with Cookies & Cream ice cream cone and Little Debbie fruit pie (hey - I earned it!).
- 5:46 pm: Now. Nice, quiet day since Boss Men Jr. & Sr. are in Ohio for meetings. More than 30 people have read my blog today. I'm going to leave at a reasonable hour and work from home. My hair looks GREAT (thanks Michael!).
2 months ago